The NTT Academy is home away from home training facility for players from beginners to top juniors, collegiate, adult and professional players. The NTT Academy offers weekly Summer Camp sessions designed to provide players of all levels with the same training experience as that offered to elite athletes throughout the year.
Programs run Monday through Saturday, May through August every year, and one week includes:
• 20 hours of stroke production/training from professional coaches
• 6 hour of physical conditioning with our High Performance Institute, Tito Romero
• Match play on a daily basis
• Daily mental conditioning on court
Programs features include:
USTA Florida tournaments on weekends
Trips to Miami Heat, Florida Marlins, and Panthers games (extra costs)
Video analysis of each technical stroke
Trips to Boommers, Dave and Bosters, Table Tennis Facility
• 4 hard, 4 HarTru (green clay)
• Lighting on courts
• Strength and Conditioning Center
• Dormitory housing (host family or local hotels)
• Sunset cafeteria
• Swimming pool
• Computer/Wireless Internet Area
Come train where Andres Gomez, Jaime Yzaga, Michael Chang, Nadia Petrova, Nicolas Lapentti, Ramon Delgado, Nicolas Pereira, Eric Nunez , Juan Monaco, Maria Vento , Rossana de los Rios and many more have trained!
It’s more than a Summer Camp – it’s a journey.