Offering six different summer camp options, MMA summer camps provide an opportunity for children to step outside their comfort zone and overcome challenges through activities that develop a sense of pride in oneself.
MMA offers 6 different programs:
· Summer Academy is a for-credit academic summer program with two tracks – a middle school program (grades 7-8) and a high school program (grades 9-12) – each designed to simultaneously challenge students academically and physically, so they may hone their academic abilities while building confidence by expanding on their range of life experiences. Summer Academy runs between June 20 – July 16, 2021 and costs $3,950 for residential experience or $950 to participate as a day student (no boarding). Residential experience is available for boys, and day camp is available for boys and girls.
· Leadership Camp is for boys ages 12-17 and is designed to help young men understand the benefits and responsibilities of being a leader through supervised activities that provide an opportunity for development of personal independence, team-spirit and self-reflection. Leadership Camp is a boys-only residential camp that runs between July 5-18, 2021 and costs $2,090.
· Confidence Camp is for ages 8-11 and provides young boys a fun, challenging environment where they are given activities designed to help them develop a sense of pride in themselves and their accomplishments while focusing on good decision-making and teamwork exercises. Confidence Camp has three one-week sessions: June 27 – July 3, 2021; July 5 – 11, 2021; and July 12 – 18, 2021. Camp tuition costs $1,010 per session. Confidence Camp is also a boys-only residential camp.
Regular activities offered at Summer Academy, Leadership Camp and Confidence Camp include and are not limited to: field trips, paintball, rappelling and rock-climbing wall, rifle marksmanship, pugil sticks, swimming, knot tying, first aid training with certification, high ropes, map reading, horseback riding, flag football, tennis, soccer, basketball, and more.
· Band & Choir Camp is a co-ed camp for ages 12-18. It is an intensive one-week experience for young musicians to engage their musical enthusiasm, develop musicianship skills and boost their confidence through their participation. At the end of the week, campers will perform what they have learned in an open-to-the-public concert. Band & Choir Camp takes place between June 20 – 25, 2021 and costs $600 for residential campers or $350 for day campers.
· All Sports Camp is for boys ages 8-14 who want to stay active, gain confidence in athletics or get extra practice for their next season. Boys can spend their time discovering new sports they are interested in or enjoying the ones they already love with the opportunity to learn about and practice up to four different sports each day. They will have access to MMA’s state-of-the-art facilities and 288-acre campus, including MMA’s football, baseball and soccer fields, field house, wrestling room, 5 indoor basketball courts, 8 tennis courts (indoor and outdoor), state-of-the-art indoor hitting cages and pitching mounds, 2 local golf courses, an Olympic-sized swimming pool, paintball fields and more. All Sports Camp is a residential camp that takes place between July 5 – 9, 2021 and costs $600 for residential campers or $350 for day campers.
· Equestrian Camp is a co-ed half-day non-boarding camp for kids ages 8-18. It focuses on building confidence and responsibility through horseback riding. Campers will enjoy 3 hours of instruction each morning, which consists of daily trail rides through MMA’s beautiful 288-acre campus and learning different western horsemanship techniques, such as saddling, mounting, walking and galloping, along with other important horse management skills like safety, grooming and handling. Equestrian Camp is offered with two different sessions: June 28 – July 1, 2021 and July 5 – 8, 2021. Each session costs $265.