One of the most popular tennis camps in Colorado, the Wilson Collegiate Tennis Camp at Colorado College offers 1 week of incredible fun and tennis training. Under the guidance of Head Men & Women’s Tennis Coach Anthony Weber, this camp features full and half-day camp options. Quickly gaining a reputation as a sought after summer event for all ages, come see why our Colorado Tennis Camp should not be missed!
Throughout the week each camper receives personal attention, advanced teaching techniques, intensive drill work and game/match play daily. Campers are broken into small instructional groups with those of similar age, ability, and experience so each child is working in a group that is commensurate with their experience level. We tailor each program to the level of the players.
Action-packed with not only tennis fun, but a swimming break daily for full-day campers, the Colorado College tennis camp is the highlight of the summer for kids ages 7-18.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE CAMP INCLUDE:
- Comprehensive instructional program with daily teaching progressions
- Small instructional groups to ensure individual attention
- Safety prioritized on and off court
- Camp demo program with all the latest Wilson rackets
- Great Wilson Raffle and prizes for all campers