THE UNIVERSITY OF CENTRAL FLORIDA
One of the fastest-growing tennis camps in the South, the Wilson Collegiate Tennis Camp at the University of Central Florida offers 1 week of incredible tennis training. Under the guidance of Head Women’s Tennis Coach and former Collegiate #1 player in the nation, Bryan Koniecko, the camp features overnight, commuter and full-day camper options.
Each camper receives personal attention, advanced teaching techniques, intensive drill work, and game/match play daily. Campers are broken into small instructional groups with those of similar age, ability, and experience so each child is working in a group that is commensurate with their experience level.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE CAMP INCLUDE:
- Comprehensive instructional program with daily teaching progressions
- Small instructional groups to ensure individual attention
- Safety prioritized on and off court
- Camp demo program with all the latest Wilson rackets
- Great Wilson Raffle and prizes for all campers