UNIVERSITY OF ARIZONA
A brand new camp in 2020, The Wilson Collegiate Tennis Camps are coming to the University of Arizona. Directed by Arizona Associate men’s tennis coach, Maciek Sykut, the camp promises to be an exciting new summer option, offering 1 week of traditional day camp.
Each camper receives personal attention, advanced teaching techniques, intensive drill work and game / match play daily . Campers are broken into small instructional groups with those of similar age, ability and experience ensuring each child works in a group that is commensurate with their experience level. We tailor each program to the level of the players.
Beginners would focus on a heavier dose of swing technique and fundamentals, while more advanced players focus on strategy, point building and percentage tennis etc.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE CAMP INCLUDE:
- Comprehensive instructional program with daily teaching progressions
- Small instructional groups to ensure individual attention
- Swimming pool retreat and other recreational activities (full day only)
- Safety prioritized on and off court
- Camp demo program with all the latest Wilson rackets
- Great Wilson Raffle and prizes for all campers