Join Nike Contact Football Camp at Whittier College this summer. Directing camp is Whittier Football Head Coach, Mike Neal. The great weather, experienced coaching, and collegiate facilities provide a
430 Summer Camps in Santa Monica, CA
430 Summer Camps in for "Santa Monica, CA"
Santa Monica is a classic beach city in Los Angeles. Send your kids to the great outdoors at the Cali Camp wander around the Santa Monica Pier, play in the water at the historic Annenberg Community Beach house, and learn all about aircraft at the Mus... see more »
Santa Monica is a classic beach city in Los Angeles. Send your kids to the great outdoors at the Cali Camp wander around the Santa Monica Pier, play in the water at the historic Annenberg Community Beach house, and learn all about aircraft at the Museum of Flying. Search through our online directory of summer camps in Santa Monica!
If you are looking to send your child to the wilderness, then consider the Cali Camp at Big Rock Ranch, nestled in the Santa Monica Mountains. Kids will be surrounded by shady oak trees and stream beds and a plethora activities, including equestrian programs, aerial arts, skateboard park, academics, crafts, sports, yoga and so much more! Visit their site to find out more details!
Run wild at the Santa Monica Pier, which offers rides for all ages – from a roller coaster to a classic carousel. Venture below the carousel to view the 100 native species of marine animals and plants at the Santa Monica Pier Aquarium. This public marine-education center hosts interactive Science Adventure Camp for children in pre-school up to 4th grade.
Escape the city at the Annenberg Community Beach House. Kids can frolic in the splash pad and playground at this free community center. For a reasonable fee, take a swim in the historic beach house pool, relax during yoga, and learn the basics of volleyball during a summer class.
Fly through the sky in the Maxflight simulator at the Museum of Flying. Designed with children in mind, the museum features hands-on exhibits that encourage interaction with actual cockpits. With nearly two dozen aircrafts, a screening room, and rare artifacts, the museum provides a unique experience for anyone interested in aviation.
The Nike Malibu Swim Lessons is held on the spectacular campus of Pepperdine University in Malibu near Los Angeles. This renowned Southern California swim camp provides the ideal environment to learn
Join Nike Flag Football Camps at Sierra Canyon High School in Chatsworth, CA. Camp Director, Jon Ellinghouse, invites young athletes of all levels to join the fun this summer and take their game to th
Come join us this summer 2022 at The Nike Swim Camp in Los Angeles at The City of El Segundo Aquatics Center. A hidden beachside gem, El Segundo is quickly earning a reputation as a unique corner of S
Join U.S. Baseball Academy this summer for a four-day summer baseball camp! Instruction will feature skill training during the morning focusing on defense and hitting. The afternoon session will focus
The 1% Camp is for the serious athlete looking to separate themselves from the other 99%. This camp will have a combination of court and classroom sessions designed to help the whole athlete. The Com
Get better this summer at the Nike Soccer Camp at the Van Nuys/ Sherman Oaks Recreation Center Soccer FIelds in Los Angeles. This camp is open to boys and girls, ages 6-14 of all abilities, and is an